[text_bar_1 background=”#444444″ + width=”92%”]The “Kaizen Sample” – PLR Lesson + Free Download[/text_bar_1]
In the video above….
I walk you through an example of how I took 30 PLR articles based around the topic of “Kaizen” (which stands for small, continuous improvements as a means to create big change over time) and used it as source content to build my own unique creation.
I started with 30 PLR articles broken into 5 major topics… all dealing with the concept of “kaizen”
Then I created a mind map with 2 “levels”. Level 1 was broken into 5 main categories with 6 “topics” each for a total of 30 main concepts. Level 2 included 3 key tips for each of the 30 concepts for a total of 90 tips.
Next, I exported the mind map into an HTML file where I was able to copy all of the tips in “linear” format and paste them into Mac Pages (you could use MS Word or Open Office too). From there I added a tiny bit of formatting
- A full mind map PDF that provides a visual “tip sheet” of 30 ways to implement “Kaizen” into your life
- A PDF document in check list format that shares the same tips… but it a more linear format for people who prefer this style of material
- Each piece of content can be used as training and/or marketing material in my business
YOUR FREE SAMPLES…
I am including free PLR access to both “Kaizen” PDFs from this exercise. The PDFs are unbranded so you can use them on your blog, in your products/training, for document sharing or whitepapers, etc… You cannot edit them or transfer any PLR rights.
But I hope the combination of the example provided along with the free download gives you some insight and food for thought about using PLR in your business!
HOW TO MAKE USE OF THESE PDFs…
- Here are some quick examples/ideas…
- Use the mind map PDF as an extra download on a blog post
- Offer the tip sheet + mind map combo as a free tool when people join your list
- Embed either document on a website or blog using a site like Scribd or Docstoc
- Take a screenshot of the mind map and use the image on social media to promote your content
- Write a 5 part report or blog post series that expands on each of the 5 main topics